Release time：2022-05-13 11:04:01browse： second
With the development of science and technology, welding industry is more and more developed, users are also discussing laser soldering machine products. Today we'll talk about why laser automatic soldering machines are better than hand-held laser soldering machines.
Handheld laser welding machines use high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a tiny area. The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, causing the material to melt and form a specific molten pool. Hand-held laser welding machine can be used for cabinet, kitchen, shelves, ovens, stainless steel doors and Windows guardrail and other industries welding larger products. Not suitable for precision welding, slow welding speed, manual operation, low welding efficiency.
Disadvantages of hand-held laser welding machine
1. Crack In the laser welding process, due to the small laser heat input, welding deformation, welding stress is small, generally there is no high temperature crack. However, due to different raw materials and improper selection of process parameters, high temperature cracks sometimes occur.
2. Removal and weldability Variation When conducting laser beam welding of medium to high energy, plasma controllers should be used to remove ionized gas around the molten pool to ensure reproduction of the weld. And when welding materials with high reflectivity and high thermal conductivity, such as aluminum, copper and their alloys, laser will change their weldability.
3. Welding splash laser welding after completion, some workpiece or data surface will appear a lot of metal particles, not only affect the appearance, but also affect the application. The reason for this phenomenon is that the workpiece or data surface has stains, possibly zinc coating.
4. When the weld track of the thin section changes greatly, it is easy to appear flaking or uneven at the corner. The reason for this phenomenon is that the weld track changes greatly and the teaching is not uniform. At this time, the welding parameters need to be adjusted to connect the redundant edges and corners for processing.
Laser automatic soldering machine can effectively solve these pain points. Advantages of laser soldering machine:
1. Laser soldering machine adopts non-contact welding, no stress;
2. The laser welding machine adopts non-contact heating, melting band width, do not need any auxiliary tools, can be double-sided components on the double-sided printed circuit board for post-processing, no electrostatic threat.
3. Good stability of repeated operation. Flux has little pollution to welding tools
4. The welding speed of laser soldering machine is three times that of ordinary welding machine.
5. No space limitation, laser soldering machine can weld narrow area and micro parts
6. Laser soldering machine no welding head damage, less consumables
7. Can realize automatic visual programming, easy to realize automation
8 laser soldering machine long service life, low power consumption, low maintenance cost. Laser soldering machine application: laser soldering machine can be widely used in medical, military, automotive electronics industry, in the traditional soldering iron welding can not solve the field, such as welding head, welding equipment temperature sensitivity, high automation requirements have more obvious advantages. At the same time, laser wire feeding welding can replace the traditional manual welding, realize automatic production. The wire feeding solder of laser soldering machine is suitable for printed circuit board, FPCB board, wiring terminal and other products with large solder joints; At the same time, because the laser energy is more controllable, it can weld traditional materials with high heat dissipation.
Copyright ? 2012-2022 Relfar Intelligent property in copyright